Thursday, August 21, 2014

VAPE LOVE

I AM IN LOVE WITH MY NEW VAPE PEN!!!! Ok, so, here's the deal- I hate smoking cigarettes, I'm so glad i made the decision to quit by switching to a vaporizer pen. Buuuuut I have a confession, I smoked a real cigarette today. Not because I wanted one, or felt the need to have one, but out of pure freaking curiosity. After not smoking for a couple of days (which I have NEVER done), I wanted to just see how it tasted, how it felt. Well, it tasted like rotten butthole, and it felt like I had just inhaled some sort of stabbing acid. (I dunno, that's the best description I got, so shoot me) ANYWHO ADHD, focus, stay with me.... I told you that to tell you all of this....   Yesterday I attempted to bling out my original Vape. (The one that the little hussy sold me without telling me it was basically a complete and total piece of shit. The battery never lasted more than a cpl hours at best, the tank was a disposable, which I specifically told her I did not want, and it always tasted like burnt metal) Well, I ran out of rhinestones, so the end result was just pure, ugly, messy, cheap looking chaos.....                   
 20140818_172600_1.JPG
            (Pic 1)
But oh well. it was a learning experiment. i learned to always make sure i have enough supplies before i start a project…...lol.  So while I was out and about yesterday (crashing my sister Amy's lunch with Trena after my Dr appt) my newly decorated, although not very well, Vape Pen DIED!!!!! it freaking died!!!!!!! I was so upset, no i was PISSED!!!!!!  Especially bc i had just made sure it was fully charged before i left my house just a few short hours before. I had only hit it a few times! POS. So after defusing about 12 bombs in Babies-R-Us aka, an exhausted toddler that was way overdue for a nap and pissed BC the Minnie Mouse shoes she found wouldn't fit on her adorable overly fat feet and bc she wasn't allowed to get into the crib with the Minnie Mouse bedding, oh annnnd because i wouldn't let her play with the Minnie Mouse LAMP the store had just so strategically placed at toddlr eye level (…...fking aholes…..) are you seeing the common factor here….. MINNIE MOUSE!!!!!! FREAKING MINNIE MOUSE IS TURNING MY SWEET ANGEL BABY INTO A DEVIL CHILD. BAHAHAHAHA. well, I totally missed out on the fun of helping my Sis get registered for her baby shower :'(  When i walked out of the doors of that place, that evil place that i will never bring a child to ever again…….  all i could think was “I need a F**KING cigarette or a drink!!!!!!!”  Well, since I'm a recovering addict/alcoholic, I don't drink, and I damn sure am not gonna start while I have my kid with me driving. BC I'm just responsible like that. :-P   I had made it this far without a cig and i didn't want to fail now, so I tried to recharge my Vape..... Nothing!!!!   Ugggh, so I drove to a gas station, Went to the counter and hung my head when I asked for a pack of my favorite menthols. I was literally buying a pack of cigarettes. Well, before I handed him my money I snapped back into reality and ran out of the store. (Pretty sure he thought I may have been a crack head, but its cool. Cuz I acted like one. Hey, I'm still new at this non smoking thing, after 16 years gimmie a damn break ppl, Lol). I then called the first Vape Lounge that my phone had pulled up, and drove straight there. As much as I didn't want to, out of frustration because my first one wasn't even ONE month old and bc im just such a cheap ass, I needed to buy an entirely new vaporizer pen. And let me tell you, out of the all the Vape Lounges I've been inside, this was the best!!!! (all four of them!!!   Lol, that's actually a lot for me BC I dont like new things, or places. Once I find a spot, that's it, I go nowhere else. I have one main gas station, one main grocery, well u get the point) There were all types of customers in there, not just the typical stoner burnouts that I've seen everywhere else. (I say this as an ex- typical stoner burnout, so im not knockin 'em, by any means. you smoke your pot buddy, just don't blow it my way please. not only will i break out in hives, no joke huge itchy nasty gross hives, but it just ain't my thang these days, ya dig?!) this was also Including the lounges I've attempted to go into, but was just too turned off by the feel. so, been in four, scoped out around 12. anywho…... So the guy was uber helpful, so non judgmental and patient BC I can be a very hard one to explain things too at times. (holy shit, did i REALLY just say “uber” ????   what the hell, gross……. ) Did I ever mention I have SEVERE ADHD? and im off my meds…...lol…….  So long story short..... (Haha, riggghht) Thanks to this awesome dude-whose name i cannot remember to save my life- at MadVapes in Buford, Ga. I now have a new upgraded pretty pink Vaporizer Pen. (sorry awesome dude, but you may remember me, im the one with crazy 2 year old baby girl running around, ill give you your proper thanks when you call me out. lol) And she's (yep, my Vape is a girl too, duh!) she’s now in the process of getting blinged out herself. (One step at a time tho, I need to reorder my rhinestones and skull decals). oh and i have a new photo editor so i wanted to play around a lil, so the pics may be a lil off…… but here she was…...

20140821_000437.jpg
(pic 2)  

and here is the start of her blingin’ 20140821_012143_1.JPG
(pic 3)

i used one earring from an old favorite pair of mine that just always killed my ears, some needle nose pliers, and a couple of teeny tiny rubber hair bands that i stole from Layla. (this was a last minute thing, yall, so i don't suggest using the hair bands, bc they're about to snap already. I'll go buy a rubber O-Ring from the hardware store tom.) well, needless to say, im now hooked on Vaping. not like hooked like i “need” it, but bc i like it. i like the fact I'm not smoking cigarettes, i like the flavors, i like the look of them, they're kinda fun. i want to save up for a few more, start a collection. of course ill be buying only from MadVapes. and i think i may have a new hobby…..buying vaporizers, and blingin em out, to make them just as obnoxious as me!!!!  ;)  yall have a blessed day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lemmie know what's on your mind.