Wednesday, September 17, 2014

RECONNECTED TO SOCIETY



CONFESSION- I have been unable to access the internet for what feels like MONTHSSSSS. I know I know, its nowhere near that long, but me being a bit over dramatic is something you are all very aware of by now. However long it has really been though, is totally unimportant. Because this lack of communication with the "outside world" has made me realize IM TOTALLY ADDICTED TO SOCIAL MEDIA!!!!! Bleh..... no facebook + no blogs = no brain activity. Without the internet to keep me in the loop, I have felt like a damn cave woman. LOL. ANYWHO!!! I now have my internet back, so this Mommie is about to get some blog posts up!!!! First on the list- my homemade dishwasher powder! (Which by the way, IS AWESOME!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lemmie know what's on your mind.